Przekazuję zaproszenie otrzymane z Warszawy:
We would like to invite you to join
The 2 nd IACR Summer School on Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning
July 31 – August 3, 2023
Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning is an important and exciting research subject that investigates how to benefit from machine learning techniques while preserving the privacy of training data and learned models. At the IACR Summer School on Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning, lecturers with theoretical and applied backgrounds will cover a broad spectrum of subjects related to this topic, such as secure computation, differential privacy, federated learning, and practical attacks.
- School’s website: ideas-ncbr.pl/en/2nd-school-on-privacy-preserving-machine-learning-2023/
- Venue: IDEAS NCBR Institute, Varso Tower, the center of Warsaw, Poland,
- Dates: July 31 – August 3, 2023,
- Application deadline: June 15, 2023
- Registration fee**:** PLN 200 (approx. EUR 40). Fee waivers are available upon request.
- Nishanth Chandran (Microsoft Research – India)
- Emiliano De Cristofaro (University College London)
- Rafael Dowsley (Monash University)
- Peter Kairouz (Google Research)
- Celia Kherfallah (zama.ai)
- Yuriy Polyakov (Duality Technologies)
- Yang Zhang (CISPA)
The school is organized by Stefan Dziembowski and the IDEAS NCBR Institute. It is partly supported by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).